iOS 101: iOS Support Essentials
“iOS 101: iOS Support Essentials” is an one day class that will help students to support users with iOS devices. During this training students learn about managing Apple ID’s, using profiles to configure iOS devices and iOS Security. Also creating backups is part of the training.
Students will also learn how to connect the iPad to standards based services such as email and Microsoft Exchange, VPN and Wifi networks.
Who Should Attend
- IT support personnel responsible for supporting iOS devices
What You’ll Learn
- iOS Security
- Managing Apple ID’s
- Work with documents on (inhouse) servers using WebDAV
- Use profiles to configure iOS Devices easy and to gain access to advanced settings with Apple Configurator.
- Differences between updating iOS from device and iTunes.
- iCloud pro’s and con’s.
- How to use Microsoft Exchange to remotely wipe iOS devices.
- Configure synchronization properly.
- How to troubleshoot network issues.
- Push notification network requirements.
- Airplay and airprint network settings.
- Experience with using iPad as an user, e.g. being able to install Apps, browse the web etc.
- iOS 201: Deploying and managing iOS Devices
If you want to attend please check with CMM or StarTel for availability.Disclaimer: All information posted is written with the upmost care and valid at the time of writing. Changes in versions can supersede the provided information. Please use your own judgement.